At this time, we offer three withdrawal options:
1. Online Banking: If you would like your withdrawal to be deposited into your bank account, we can do so via ‘eCheck’. All we need to verify your information is a copy of a voided check which clearly displays your name, account number, and routing number. This can be uploaded directly in the app by going to your Account Page -> ‘Settings’ -> ‘Upload Documents’. If you do not have personal checks, you can also upload a copy of your most recent bank statement. The statement will be accepted provided your name, account number, and routing number are clearly displayed. This is a one-time process that only needs to be completed on your first withdrawal. Once the information has been received, processed, and approved, your withdrawal will be wired into your bank account. Please be advised, your withdrawal request can take up to 3 business days to complete.
2. Play+ Prepaid Card: If you would like to receive your withdrawal via prepaid card, you first need to register for a Play+ account: https://www.playplusgo.com/. Once you have registered and selected this withdrawal option in theScore Bet app, the withdrawal can take up to 72 hours to be processed. You will receive a physical prepaid Play+ card in the mail within 10 business days. This card may be used anywhere the Discover Card is accepted. You can withdraw cash directly from your Play+ card via ATM or may transfer funds directly to your bank account. Fees may apply.
3. Cash at the Cage (NJ Only): If you would like to pick up your withdrawal in person you can do so at our cage location: Monmouth Park Racetrack, 175 Oceanport Ave., Oceanport, NJ 07757. Please be advised that at this time cash pickup at the cage is available by appointment only. If you select this option on the app, please proceed to get in touch with our support team (email@example.com, 1-(855)-916-0077, or the in-app chat feature) to set up an appointment. To complete your withdrawal, please remember to bring a form of State or Government ID with you to your appointment.
To request a ‘Withdrawal’, follow these steps:
1. Tap the Profile icon in the top-right corner with the silhouette of a person. You should see a dollar amount next to this icon which represents your current balance.
2. Tap the ‘Wallet’ option.
3. Tap the ‘Withdrawal’ option.
4. Enter the amount you would like to withdraw and select your preferred Withdrawal Method. Once selected, tap ‘Continue’.
If you have any issues with your withdrawal, please reach out to our Customer Support Team at 1 (855) 916-0077, firstname.lastname@example.org, or via the chat feature in the app.