As is standard practice in sports gaming, theScore Bet reserves the right to determine minimum and maximum wager limits on all events including, but not limited to, on a wager by wager or customer by customer basis. Also, theScore Bet may offer lower limits during the overnight hours between 2am and 9am EST, otherwise known as the Night Switch. If you feel your wager is being unfairly limited, please reach out to our Customer Support Team at 1 (855) 916-0077, email@example.com, or via the chat feature in the app. For further clarification, please refer to our House Rules.
Articles in this section
- Why are scores appearing for some games but not others?
- Why do I need to share my precise location?
- Can I use theScore Bet in Canada?
- Can I use theScore Bet on Android?
- Do I need theScore Media App to use theScore Bet?
- Do you offer VIP accounts for high-level players?
- Does theScore Bet have deposit limits?
- How can I find out if theScore Bet is available in my state?
- How do free bets work?
- How do I add my favorite teams?